Monday, July 18, 2005

Lesson 15

5 beats. Weird. I just can't seem to get the rhythm properly with the beats. I keep concentrating on the Dha. I got a metronome this weekend and I can see where I cam going wrong, and can do it correctly for some time. But I lose it in the double speed. Will need more practice. The compositions are simple enough, except for the last one which is little faster than the others.

Dha Ti |Dha Te|Te Dha |Ti Dha |Ge Naa
Taa Ti |Taa Te|Te Taa |Te Taa |Ke Naa

Dha Ti |Dha Ti |Dha Dha |Ti Dha |Ge Naa
Taa Ti |Taa Ti |Taa Taa |Ti Taa |Ke Naa

Dha Ti |Dha Ge |Naa Dha |Ti Dha |Dhin Naa
Taa Ti |Taa Ke |Naa Taa |Ti Taa |Tin Naa

Dha Ti |Dha TiRe|KiTa Dha|Ti DhaGe |DhinNa Ge Naa
Taa Ti |Taa TiRe|KiTa Taa|Ti TaaKe |TinNa Ke Naa


For the last, I could do it as

Dha Ge Tin Naa Ke Naa
and
Taa Ge Dhin Naa Ge Naa

like we did before. My hands sort of tend to do that anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home